Selected Pre-Clinical Studies:
- Rosi S, Pert CB, Ruff MR, McGann-Gramling K, Wenk GL. Chemokine receptor 5 antagonist D-Ala-peptide T-amide reduces microglia and astrocyte activation within the hippocampus in a neuroinflammatory rat model of Alzheimer’s disease. Neuroscience; 134, 671-676.
- Padi SS, Shi XQ, Zhao YQ et al. Attenuation of rodent neuropathic pain by an orally active peptide, RAP-103, which potently blocks CCR2- and CCR5-mediated monocyte chemotaxis and inflammation. Pain; 153, 95-106.
- 2017, Ruff, MR Virobiome derived Peptide T: Anti-inflammatory peptides for treating neuro-AIDS and neurodegenerative diseases.
Selected Clinical Studies:
- Villemagne VL, Phillips RL, Liu X et al. Peptide T and glucose metabolism in AIDS dementia complex. J Nucl Med; 37, 1177-1180.
- Heseltine PN, Goodkin K, Atkinson JH et al. Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of peptide T for HIV-associated cognitive impairment. Arch Neurol; 55, 41-51.
- Barbey-Morel C, McDonnell K, Pert C et al. A Peptide T Bolus Normalizes Growth Hormone Secretion Pattern in Two Children with AIDS. Peptides; 6538, 1-3.